Sunday, 29 November 2015

How To Unlock Your Forgotten Pattern Lock In Android

Android Is Commonly Used Mobile.Many People Lock There Mobiles And They Forget Their Mobile's Pattern Lock.
Today I Will Post A Method To Unlock Android Mobiles Using Command Prompt. This Method Will Work On Some Android Mobiles.I Will Tell You Complete Method In Steps.So Follow Below Steps To Unlock Your Forgotten Pattern Lock.
1. Connect your Smartphone to Computer via USB Cable (First Enable USB Debugging From Your Mobile).
2 .Type Following CMD commands in CMD
adb shell
cd /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases
sqlite3 settings.db
update system set value=0 where name='lock_pattern_autolock';
update system set value=0 where name='lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently';.quit
3. All the commands must Be Typed In The Separate Lines.
4. Press Enter Key After typing each line.
5. Reboot you phone.
Note: There Is No Guarantee That This Method Will Work In Your Mobile.It Will Work In Some Android Mobiles Only.

Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

6 comments:

  1. Its No Possible For EveryBody....... I will tell u a solid and easy solution When u forgot your Pattern Lock Press the Each Volume Keyss and Power botton your Cell Phone will Restart ............. Means Restore Your Factory Deta.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Know About That Method. Please First Read The Title Of The Post Then Comment.I Have Mentioned About Unlocking Pattern Not Restoring Mobile.If Any One Have A Lot Of Data In His Smartphone Then????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sirrr When mobile phone restore then they never loss his deta just he restore his factory setting not his factory Deta.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There Are Two Option In Restoring Mobile??? Do You Know??? First Option Doesn't Delete Data But Second Option Deletes All The Data On Phone. And The Method You Have Told Me Is Just And Just For Noobs Not For Experts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Byyyy The Way In My oppinions Its Very Short And Simple Which People Dont Have PC........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, Sloten makers Nieuwegein

    ReplyDelete