There Are 5 Best Editors Of Android.I Shall Discuss All Of Them In Detail.
1."Adobe Photoshop"
Adobe Photoshop Is An Android Application Which Has A Lot Of Features In It.According To My Experience This Application Is Very Good For Those People Who Want To Become A Editor On Android...
2."Photo Editor By Aviary"
Photo Editor By Aviary Allows Its Users To Edit Pictures In Android With Great Features.I Have Also Used This Application In My Mobile.This Is Very Interesting..!
3."PicsArt"
I Am Using This Application In My Mobile And Its Awesome.It Allows Us To Edit Pictures With Great Effects.It Has Many Tools Of Editing. I Can Say That After Adobe Photoshop PicsArt Is Nice Application.
4."Pixlr"
Pixlr isan app developed by Autdoesk, it has a ton of filters, overlays and resources for photo editing. You can download complete sets of filters, lighting effects and frames/border and they are quite sufficient for your needs, especially given how the app is free.
5."Cymera"
Cymera is both a photo editor and a camera app.On the editing front you get the ability to make collages, use stickers, add texts and overlays along with using a good number of filters and lighting effects.
Another cool thing about this app is the ability to create memes from your photos by inflating heads and adding speech bubbles or beautify them using tools like face slimmer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment